DeVitae, a software development and research company, is an informational source for startups, small business, and entrepreneurial culture. We showcase subject-matter experts who are stand-outs in their field, focusing on tips, strategies, process, technologies and tools any business owners can use to work smart and build profitable companies.
Who are our readers?
Our readers are comprised of entrepreneurs, small business owners, start-up’s, non-profit’s, founders, CEO’s and business leaders seeking insightful and fresh strategies in software, web application development and entrepreneurship.
Want to contribute?
We are looking for contributors who have startup, small business or entrepreneurial experience. That being said, we also welcome innovators, startup enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and business leaders with industry-specific expertise. At DeVitae prioritize well-researched, smartly written articles that will provoke, inform, and entertain. We welcome various writing styles, and are particularly drawn to writers with a strong point of view and a high-energy, narrative style.
Prospective DeVitae contributors should familiarize themselves with our content before submitting articles. We prioritize specific, actionable advice that entrepreneurs and small business owners can utilize to improve their companies.
Interested in contributing? Please send us a copy of your resume (or link to LinkedIn profile), a high resolution professional headshot, and any sample posts or articles that you have been publish in the past. Send all these materials to email@example.com and we will contact you promptly.
Please submit original content. Plagiarism is strictly impermissible. DeVitae.com retains first publication rights and the right to reuse or modify content.
As a guest contributor, content submissions are unpaid. Featured writers and experts will benefit from attribution, maximized exposure to our global readership and a backlink to their own site. Please read our Terms of Service and Guest Contributor Agreement before submitting material. All submissions should be:
- Submitted in their entirety; between 500 and 1,000 words
- Evergreen; posts that won’t become outdated
- Unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- Narrative-like, news or opinion
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Evidential of sources (e.g. quotations, references, links)
Every contributor post should include a:
- Full guest post submission
- Headshot of the contributor (High-resolution please!)
- Brief bio; submissions using pen names or nicknames cannot be used.
- You may include a link to your company website, blog or preferred social network.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Due to the volume of requests sometimes it may take up to 24 hours to review your profile, we try our best to handle requests as they come, but we do pride ourselves in setting up the right expectation at all times.